So what have you got planned for the bank holiday weekend?*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
im hoping to get out on the bike tomorrow (after almost rebuilding the back wheel tonight thanks to lots of little "Pings" earlier this morning) then not much. hopefully wifey is working so i get a bit of time on my own with little man!

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
Sunday I'm doing the GNBR with my son and his friend, should be fun watching them on their first attempt and longest distance :giggle:

buddha

Veteran
I gonna do what I do best.
Sit in front of the gogglebox, watching la Vuelta, stuffing my face with food:hungry:

Globalti

Legendary Member
Chipping show on Saturday - though it might be cancelled if it rains as much as forecast.

Big ride Sunday - maybe over the Bowland Fells and back through The Trough.

Relax Monday.

Sandra6

Veteran
Happy birthday Archie-tect.
I am awaiting an invasion , sorry visit, by the out-laws. I'm hoping to divert them to a nearby pub for lunch instead.
I don't really need an extra three adults and two hyper active, badly behaved children in the house.
Nothing else planned for the weekend, but I don't have to go to work until Tuesday so that's ok with me.

gavgav

Guru
Football on Saturday, Shrewsbury V Tranmere and a cycle ride on Monday :smile:. Was playing cricket on Sunday but the bloody awful weather has put pay to that already. Thats 11 out of 19 games we have lost to the :rain:so far this season :sad:

postman

Legendary Member
I"m painting fence panels - yipee :sad:
Another five here in Meanwood for you to do.Two jobs in same street me and Vernon.

subaqua

What’s the point
[QUOTE 2001413, member: 45"]Playing with ickle steam engines.[/quote]

been playing with big ones and big diesels today at GCR .

TVC

been playing with big ones and big diesels today at GCR .

Do tell. The cafes at GCR are regular tea (and bacon roll) stops on my rides. I've treated Mrs VC and my brother to driver experience days there, good times.

Rezillo

TwoSheds
Right, correct thread this time :whistle:

GordonB, Mrs GB and myself have just been to the Mildenhall bike jumble. Quite how the marquee held up to the torrential rain, I don't know but there was a colossal storm which went on for an hour, with lightning continually strobe-lighting the canvas. It's been many years since I was in a storm that prolonged and intense.

I pity the campers there!

John

Top Bottom