So, what's your excuse...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm 'on call' for work so I'm tied to my phone, tablet & PC, FWIW I fudgin' hate it :cry:

OP
OP
Dayvo

Dayvo

just passin' through
Yep, and "other things" which I think included downing shots in one on several occasions; the evening also included several visits to the karaoke floor to ruin some timeless classics, and I have hazy recollections of being in the chippy before heading home. I deserved a morning in bed.

edit - I have just remembered watching the Champions League final and putting some bets on, which all appear to have won. ^_^

Going through some kind of mid/late-life crisies, eh!

postman

Legendary Member
Dawdled over the decision,we had today off from church.Daughter needed a lift to railway station.I should have gone out.But i did the ironing instead,then time on the turbo,it was so good i thought a quickie to Otley.But i let it slip and well the rest is history.Gardening i ask you gardening.Just had my lunch,so i am going out to do some more digging,little at a time.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
My excuse this morning was that I was asleep!

I didn't get to sleep until gone 02:00 yesterday morning and was up at 05:00 for my annual 200 km Cheshire forum ride. It all finally caught up with me when I eventually got home so I turned off my alarm and let my body tell me how much recovery sleep that I needed. Answer: about 11 hours! The last time I slept for that long was when I was just out of hospital and still very ill. I normally get about 5-6 hours a night.

My excuse this afternoon is that I am still stiff and sore from my longest ever singlespeed ride and need the rest more than I need the exercise! My thoughts will turn back to ride-planning this evening. For now, I will stick to checking out what you lot have been up to, listening to some soothing music, and finishing off a cryptic crossword.

Top Bottom