So who's got snow ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpareSprocket

I know, after what seemed like months of rain, it's finally stopped and now it's cold. Woke up again this morning though to find snow on the tops of the Black Mountains here in South Wales as I look out of the window.

Anyone else got snow ?

numbnuts

Legendary Member
No snow, but I saw ice in my freezer does that count

pauldavid

Veteran
No snow but it's blimming cold.

Woke at 3:30 this morning shivering as the wife was doing her world famous impression of a sleeping sausage roll and I was left quiltless.

Cunning plan for tonight is a sleeping bag under the quilt, zip myself in and even if she rolls away with the quilt I should be warm enough to make it all the way through to the alarm

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
no snow..but it wont be long before the lanes here are start to freeze after the rain...it's the icy wind that gets me...especially after the kansas heat this summer lol!

Just frost here this morning, glorious fresh sunny day

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
No snow but it's blimming cold.

Woke at 3:30 this morning shivering as the wife was doing her world famous impression of a sleeping sausage roll and I was left quiltless.

Cunning plan for tonight is a sleeping bag under the quilt, zip myself in and even if she rolls away with the quilt I should be warm enough to make it all the way through to the alarm
Secret is to tuck the duvet under the mattress...
...nailing it to the bed base through a 2x1 batten.

Top Bottom