So who's got snow ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
Did you leave the lens cap on Doug? :unsure:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Monumentally sh*te picture of the back garden a few moments ago:

image.jpg

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
It usually goes over the tray next to it and has food on it for small birds (the cage keeps the bigger birds out).

There are 2 other bird feeders in the picture, the one hanging from the wall to the left of the picture, just above the roof of the green house, you can't see it very well, but it is a big oblong anyway. The other is hanging on the other side of the picture from the house and is illuminated by the security light.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
What is it doing in Aberdeen, we've had an Australian visitor staying with us, who is leaving today for Aberdeen and desperate to see snow. (Not sure why since she has been wearing her coat in the house quite a bit of the time, even though I bumped the thermostat up!!!).

OP
OP
S

SpareSprocket

Woke at 3:30 this morning shivering as the wife was doing her world famous impression of a sleeping sausage roll and I was left quiltless.

Just be thankful she's not going through the menopause ! I often wake up drenched in sweat because I've got the whole duvet piled up on me as she's too hot ! Fifteen minutes later I'm freezing as she's taken it all back as she's cold ! Sheesh - women !

green1

Über Member
What is it doing in Aberdeen, we've had an Australian visitor staying with us, who is leaving today for Aberdeen and desperate to see snow. (Not sure why since she has been wearing her coat in the house quite a bit of the time, even though I bumped the thermostat up!!!).
She'll see snow don't worry about that!
Not too much atm but more coming by the end of the week.

Top Bottom