So who's got snow ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

In true Fnaar style, there is a good 7 or 8 inches but only in the hills, and nothing in my back passage.

Stephenite

Membå
Very true ... ;)

Eta: @Stephenite looks to be from Oslo, so might give me a run for my money .... :smile:

Hello Trail Child...

I see Ottawa is 45 degrees north, Oslo is 60 degrees north, and the UK is in between. And if Ottawa was in Europe it would be where Lyon or Venice are. Somewhere with hot summers and mild winters. But then, not very much snow. I wonder, are the summers hot in Ottawa?

subaqua

What’s the point
a stonking layer of frost on the ground this morning . looked like it had snowed. car was covered deeply.

the ride in was fun, and tomorrow will be interesting as the A11 is shut at Bow flyover so its going to be the canal towpath.

Trail Child

Hello Trail Child...

I see Ottawa is 45 degrees north, Oslo is 60 degrees north, and the UK is in between. And if Ottawa was in Europe it would be where Lyon or Venice are. Somewhere with hot summers and mild winters. But then, not very much snow. I wonder, are the summers hot in Ottawa?
They can be. We had a few days of above 30 c this summer. We also get a bunch of below -30 c. We are only 2 hours drive from Montreal, so our weather is comparable to theirs. Toronto is slightly warmer than us. We do get a lot of snow.

PS: I would LOVE the weather in Lyon or Venice. We don't get anything close to their weather.

Top Bottom