So will F1 change under new ownership

Change yes or no

• YES

Votes: 27 73.0%
  • NO

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Okay but that is not F1 that is just racing, F1 should be the pinnacle of the sport, if anything it should go the other way, more automation, active suspension, active ground force, driverless cars?
But ultimately that is a very dull spectator sport

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
It's pretty boring when nobody dies.

AndyRM

XOXO
I still vaguely pay attention, but the actual racing is all about who has the best pit team these days, IMO.

And on another level, the way they've tried to make the cars seem more eco friendly is just nonsense when you consider the resources required to drag the show around the world.

byegad

Legendary Member
I think downforce generation has killed F1. I was there when the first wings were fitted and as they have become more and more effective, so has racing become less and less interesting.

The least exciting racing on the BTCC package is to be seen the open wheel races of the weekend where wings rule and cornering behind another car becomes harder.

The least exciting racing on the BTCC package is to be seen the open wheel races of the weekend where wings rule and cornering behind another car becomes harder.

I agree totally. Whilst I am not really a fan of BTCC - it's a bit too much like stock car racing at times - and I would prefer the cars to be much more like their road going counterparts, it is certainly better than the open wheeled races on the same programme.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
I still reckon they should all line up on the grid with new tyres and a full tank. First one to the finish wins, no pit stops unless you get a cold.

Top Bottom