So.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
My mum died in late October. She was 85 and had had a difficult year or so.
Still, she soldiered on like these old people do stoically.
It was a relief when she died as I hated to see her suffer. We spent a weekend together a couple of weeks before she died and we had a great laugh.

It’s very sad that your mum has had this news whilst she’s still young. Make the most of her. Make memories and never forget them!

Mrs M

Guru
Sorry to hear this :hugs:
xx

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Sorry to hear your sad news. It's a challenging time whenever it comes, and you can only do what you feel is right for you and your family. I found myself in the same place 6 years ago, so booked a month off work and cared for Mum at home as this was one of her wishes. A tough time, but being able to look back and feel we did her proud important, she may not have know it was us in the last few days but in some small way it made the end a little easier.
Take care of yourself and your Dad too

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Sad news, I hope you can have some more happy times together in whatever time is left. It's lovely that you are a close family. My mother in law died aged 57 about six months after diagnosis.

It was a very tough time, she was so unwell we could not do all that much together apart from just spending time with her with our newborn son (which sadly served to remind us all of what she would miss out on). Hope you can make the most of your time with your Mum.

Top Bottom