Solar panels….?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

geocycle

Legendary Member
its the 7kwh your using when not there that would focus my mind......
I agree, my son had a similar issue. He did a creep and load test, ie turned everything off and went away for a few days, came back to find meter had increased. Suppliers have instructed an electrician who will piggyback another meter to check things out.

Tom...

Guru
We use less than 4kwh a day, and the washing machine is on every day.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
im currently using 9p per hour according to my smart meter and according to the meter, including the days standard charge, ive used £1.47 in leccy

if i keep on with the 9p an hour then thats around 2.50 for the day.........but i got an air cooler running downstairs for the mrs and the dog

Last edited:

Tom...

Guru
4kwh is soooo low...i thought i was good, but thats really low

104kwh in May and 118kwh in June ^_^

Alex321

Veteran
We used about 3000Kwh in the last full year, which averages out at about 8.22Kwh per day - obviously that will be more in the winter, less at this time of year. That is with just 2 adults, in a large 4 bedroom house, me WFH most of the time, my wife retired.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
We used about 3000Kwh in the last full year, which averages out at about 8.22Kwh per day - obviously that will be more in the winter, less at this time of year. That is with just 2 adults, in a large 4 bedroom house, me WFH most of the time, my wife retired.

Quite clearly I’m blasting you all out the park with mine lol .

Top Bottom