Solar Production Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
A nice 8.2kwh today……used the washing machine while the sun was shining, so may not have exportee much today

OP
OP
J

jowwy

A poor 0.6kwh today in the rain

Alex321

Veteran
Ours is currently saying 8.55kWh, but the battery has gone from 5% to currently at 36%, so that is about another 4kWh.

It was sunny most of the day, but quite misty for the first couple of hours, which reduced it a bit.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

A good start was shattered by thunder, lightning and hailstones…..just 3kwhs today

Hebe

getting better all the time
North of 10kWh here today - weather much better than forecast and we got plenty of charge into the car. Battery didn’t make it above 15% before the rain started again though.

Alex321

Veteran
A good start was shattered by thunder, lightning and hailstones…..just 3kwhs today

We got more than that, but similarly, the reasonably sunny morning was followed by hail and thunderstorms all afternoon. It is showing 12.8kWh, but some of that was discharging hat was left in the battery from yesterday.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Supposed to be sunny all day today....lets see how the panels do. Although the growatt website is shite at the moment and not showing any data. Yet its showing on the phone App

OP
OP
J

jowwy

so far in the 7wks i have had the solar installed i have saved £46.80, based on the 33p/kwh rate......we have exported according to octopus since 7th November - 40kwh of solar to the grid.

To be fair its been a pretty wet and miserable November

kipster

Guru
I'll scrape about 11.6kWh today.

I've exported very little this month as all the excess goes to the batteries which have only fully charged two or three times in November

OP
OP
J

jowwy

6kwh today……2 full washes done in washing machine and a little export on top. Love a sunny day

Top Bottom