Solar Production Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Our app is a bit off today but battery seems to be at 39% and climbing.

we started well and then someone sent a huge cloud over my roof :sad:

Alex321

Veteran
5.31kWh here today (Yesterday at this time of morning) - with battery at 16% at the end of the day, so about another 2.5 kWh on top of that.

Hebe

getting better all the time
4.97kWh for the whole day yesterday, which includes solar from the roof and solar via the battery. The battery went from empty to 83% (at late afternoon) and saw us through the night, currently at 18% and discharging. Forecast is not too bad for the next few days. We were able to decrease our monthly Ovo direct debit by £24.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Supposed to be a clear sunny day up here on the hills today - lets see how that goes

D

Deleted member 26715

Just looked on the PV inverter which normally reads low to the CT clamp, but it's reporting to 1MWh having been produced since it was commissioned on the 22nd August which I think logically means it's already saved ne £337 although not strictly true as we've exported 134kWh which we haven't been paid for.

Hebe

getting better all the time
Our battery has just tipped over 95% charged. Everyone at home has had covid over the last few days so there’s precious little household usage.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

3.9kwh today, but we had a 3hr spell with pretty thick cloud cover between 11 and 2

JB052

7.5kWh today, managed to get the battery up to 80% which is useful and unexpected for this time of year.

kipster

Guru
How did they mess you about???

Initially told they would credit it on 22 Nov, when that never happened I chased and got no reply. Chased again yesterday and got an email today saying it didn't go live until the 22 Nov. Then I called and they sorted it, it went live September 22, bill sent though (all 78 pages of it) and credit on the account.

Top Bottom