Solar Production Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex321

Veteran
Showing 4.17kWh today, but battery also gone up from 7% to 42%, which means another 6.08kWh gone into that.

Alex321

Veteran
We are st6ill importing a bit at the moment - but the dishwasher, washing machine and tumble drier are all on. When they finish, we should start charging the battery.

Hebe

getting better all the time
Cracking day for solar. Battery fully charged by lunchtime, 4.5kwh added to the car, house largely run - our ovo display unit says 45p from the grid (0.78kwh) for the day so far. The battery should see us through overnight again as it's sitting happily at 100%.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
we had cloud cover from around 1:30 so we stalled at 7.6kwhs

Hebe

getting better all the time
That's still not too shabby for December @jowwy ! It looks like we had the best of the sun today here, tomorrow and Saturday are sunny but not that sunny.

I was just looking at our monthly Ovo leccy figures. We had the panels and battery fitted at the back end of October this year. November was our cheapest month of the year - even less than June or August when the house was empty for 10 days! Very happy with that.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

That's still not too shabby for December @jowwy ! It looks like we had the best of the sun today here, tomorrow and Saturday are sunny but not that sunny.

I was just looking at our monthly Ovo leccy figures. We had the panels and battery fitted at the back end of October this year. November was our cheapest month of the year - even less than June or August when the house was empty for 10 days! Very happy with that.

Yes we are saving money on the leccy bill and accrueing export towards the gas bill too. So im happy so far….

i may invest in an ac coupled battery next year, but will see…….ac coupled due to having a string inverter currently and can place the ac coupled battery and inverter elsewhere away from the attic.

chris-suffolk

11kw, best so far this month - so that's £7 towards the leccy bill !! And I used the watts generated to run the kettle and toaster for lunch and the washing machine.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Was so hoping for double figures and ended up with 9.9kwhs……..gutted. But a lovely smooth power curve.

F6BC0B1C-5111-42FA-819E-ABA8A45B4088.jpeg

Top Bottom