solarstorm x2 lights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GJT

Über Member
Does anybody know if there is a wide angle diffuser lens available for these?

Jody

Stubborn git
since the U2s turned up. :becool:

Just checked my ebay and must have dropped lucky when I ordered the X2. I managed to order the U2 version without realising there are different types.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Just checked my ebay and must have dropped lucky when I ordered the X2. I managed to order the U2 version without realising there are different types.

It's called the X2 because there are 2 LEDs. There is an X3 as well. the solarstorms use U2 LED's ! There is a newer XML2-T6 which is a new version of the T6.

Jody

Stubborn git
There is a newer XML2-T6 which is a new version of the T6.

Thats the type I have XML-T6. The output is crisp white. I had read some reviews online about some of the X2's having a blue tinge which must be the older type.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
I ran the X2 on the FNRTTC to Felpham last friday on the medium setting and they ran from midnight untill 06.40 with an hours break around 3.30

Kevoffthetee

On the road to nowhere
Just ordered the xml2 X3. Paid £25 inc next day delivery and can't wait.

I'll check the other thread about battery upgrades in case I want it for more than my short commute

feeeluk

Hello all,

This is just a quick one. I own an X2 (great little light for the price!) but I'm having a lot of issues with the battery. I haven't been able to find the T6 thread that was mentioned earlier. Would someone mind posting a link to the specific thread or even posting a link to the site with the replacement batteries?

Really appreciate any help or advice.

Cheers everyone :biggrin:

Top Bottom