SOLD 1991 GT All Terra Outpost Trail 21 speed MTB - 20" frame - Dewsbury, Yorkshire - £50

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
This is an original 1991 GT All Terra Outpost Trail mountain bike - 4130 steel frame and forks without suspension. Limited used evident and everything works well, although it has gained a few chips in storage over time. Frame size is 20.5" / 52cm so a Large but would fit 5' 7" - 6"

Bought used about 3 years ago and maintained regularly, kept in dry and heated storage but I've only ridden the GT 8 miles in that time.

£50 to a CC member. It's also on Facebook (at more) and will be on eBay (auction).

Features are:

- Shimano SiS 21 speed gears; triple front and 7 speed rear with trigger shifters.
- Shimano FC-TY21 triple crankset
- Shimano cantilever brakes
- Shimano Altus C50 7 speed rear derailleur
- Shimano FD-TY30 front derailleur
- 26" wheels with 1.95" knobbly tyres, in good condition
- GT saddle, scrape on RH rear as per photo
- Original front/rear reflectors and cassette protector fitted
- Original pedals fitted

Collection from Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF12 (near M1 J40 / M62 J28 / Wakefield / Huddersfield / Leeds / Bradford).

DSCF6987.JPG
DSCF6988.JPG
DSCF6991.JPG

DSCF6994.JPG
DSCF6995.JPG
DSCF6997.JPG
DSCF6998.JPG
DSCF7002.JPG

OP
OP
DCLane

DCLane

Provisionally sold 3 mins after putting on Facebook Marketplace!

Teamfixed

Tim Lewis
Not surprised. I've always liked the idea of a jobbing bike for shopping and stuff in ordinary shoes etc. Looks tidy.

OP
OP
DCLane

DCLane

Not surprised. I've always liked the idea of a jobbing bike for shopping and stuff in ordinary shoes etc. Looks tidy.

It is. The problem is that it lives at the back of my bike storage, so I moved it into the spare storage. Where it's stayed.

I'm fortunate to have several other options and my son's racing's taken up a lot of time in the past 3 years.

Alembicbassman

Confused.com
Just sold my 1991 Dawes Reynolds 500 framed MTB for the same money via Facebook. Everything has gone bike crazy at the moment. People are buying anything with two wheels. These old steel MTBs are a bargain though. With the right tyres they ride really nice.

OP
OP
DCLane

DCLane

After the first buyer messed me about all day today I had moved to the waiting list, which was long.

But I'd forgotten it was being listed on eBay. Sold and paid in 2 minutes at 'buy now' price, being collected Wednesday.

OP
OP
DCLane

DCLane

Picked up today by a bike collector, restorer and reseller called Gary from Nottingham. Nice man.

Top Bottom