*SOLD* Boardman CX Team 2014 Medium

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
That's crap - of course, bikes, even less valuable ones that are less likely to be as rigorously chased up by the owners are an even more attractive proposal to theives as they're fetching more than they perhaps ordinarily would
Nope I actually believe her and she offered to up her offer if required (I have countered). She wants to collect today, cash in hand.

Not everyone is dishonest whatever you (and the meedja) may think. Are you?

carlosfandangus

Über Member
Please let us know how this works out

Kernow_T

Über Member
Nope I actually believe her and she offered to up her offer if required (I have countered). She wants to collect today, cash in hand.

Let me read my post as it's elicited a reaction I didn't expect

Erm, not quite sure why anything I've written would elicit such a response/reaction.
To confirm: it's "crap" that the potential buyer had her bike stolen and perhaps she suffered due to the increase in bike thefts, perhaps in part, attributed to the current increase in their value linked to the Coronavirus crisis.

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Let me read my post as it's illicited a reaction I didn't expect

Erm, not quite sure why anything I've written would elicit such a response/reaction.
To confirm: it's "crap" that the potential buyer had her bike stolen and perhaps she suffered due to the increase in bike thefts, perhaps in part, attributed to the current increase in their value linked to the Coronavirus crisis.
Ah I didn’t really understand your second sentence. I read it as you saying she was talking crap and spinning me a line! Apologies :blush: theft levels are always very high in SW London unfortunately

davidphilips

Veteran
Bit late now but Ebay often send Emails offering max selling fees £1, but if you sell for a good price and bikes at this time are selling very well maybe you will do ok, good luck with the sale and please post a picture of your new bike vickster?

Last edited:
OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Bit late now but Ebay often send Emails offering max selling fees £1, but if you sell for a good price and bikes at this time are selling very well maybe you will do ok, good luck with the sale and please post a picture of your new bike vickster?
No such offer received unfortunately so I’ll have to suck it up.
will post new bike pics when I have it

broady

Veteran

This is the only reason I started to list stuff the other week. Mainly looking at the higher priced stuff, but then I start clearing out and adding loads of other bits

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Sold. Being collected later.

davidphilips

Veteran
Just received an Email from Ebay offering £1 max selling fees sorry you missed out on offer vickster,

ate Max £1 Selling Fees*
Opt in to our max £1 selling fees promotion to make more money when you sell. Offer ends 31 May.​

desktop-blocks-nolink-H4paS.jpg

Thank You for Being a Safe Seller
david, thank you for continuing to sell safely with us. You can find out more about our safe practices, collection services and updated seller protections below.​

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Ah well. I just got the email too :rolleyes:
I didn’t end up paying fees on the Boardman sale. I will on the Cannondale, but there’s some profit in that regardless

Top Bottom