*SOLD* Boardman CX Team 2014 Medium

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
For sale on eBay

I'll take £400 cash on collection from a CCer :okay: (as long as I can end the auction!)

Last edited:
Good luck with sale. £450 might be a tad overpriced but you never know! They seems to go for around the £300- £350 mark.

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Good luck with sale. £450 might be a tad overpriced but you never know! They seems to go for around the £300- £350 mark.
Cheers
I had a £400 bid after 12 hours. I’ll hang on for a bit :okay:
It’s a little mad out there! I think being close to London helps as everyone is being told to avoid public transport!

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Hold on as it is crazy. Got loads of interest in a kids Ridgeback and I'm letting the auction run.
I've got it on BIN but yes, I’ll hold out. Got a bid on another bike which I did put on auction. Couple of days to go.

Collect the new to me bike tomorrow ^_^

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
And now 3 at £400 :rolleyes:
Should have set the minimum higher

And boo...when did eBay fees go up to 10% :ohmy:

Unlike you to not read the small print

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
PS I don't think I'll be allowed another bike. I'd love a rowdy hardtail or a Cross bike - shame as this one would match my 2014 Boardman FS Pro.

Kernow_T

Über Member
Some pretty outrageous prices being paid/asked for second hand bikes atm. I just sold my stunning CX bike at what I thought was a fair/good karma price for buyer and seller and instantly realised, especially given the nature of the buyer's immediate "Yes" and offer to send a deposit that I'd probably missed out on 30% more. That said, Ying and Yang and all that. If you want bargains you have to give bargains I guess. See there's some absolute chancers (can you blame them) selling bikes that would fetch 200-250 last summer for 400-450 now.

Kernow_T

Über Member
I’ve had one offer from a poor lass who had her bike nicked yesterday :angry:
That's crap - of course, bikes, even less valuable ones that are less likely to be as rigorously chased up by the owners are an even more attractive proposal to theives as they're fetching more than they perhaps ordinarily would

Top Bottom