*SOLD* Brand new wheel set - Vision Team Comp 35 with skewers, tyres and tubes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peterdowning

Veteran
I recently purchased a new bike from Planet X which came with this set of Vision Team Comp 35 wheels which are surplus to requirements. They were removed from the bike when it was unboxed so they've never been ridden.

These clincher wheels are complete with skewers, tubes and tyres. Tyres are Vittoria Zaffiro Slick.

Shimano 9/10/11sp compatible (1.85mm spacer is included to allow fitting of 9 or 10 speed cassette.)

Price is £175 posted via Hermes.

For an extra £25 I can include a brand new 11-28T Ultegra cassette (11spd)

Collect in person if you want. I am based in Lutterworth, Leicestershire.

46409749584_69f301ea22_o.jpg IMG_1094 by PJDOWN, on Flickr

Levo-Lon

Guru
Bargain.

dhd.evans

Veteran
I recently purchased a new bike from Planet X which came with this set of Vision Team Comp 35 wheels which are surplus to requirements. They were removed from the bike when it was unboxed so they've never been ridden.

These clincher wheels are complete with skewers, tubes and tyres. Tyres are Vittoria Zaffiro Slick.

Shimano 9/10/11sp compatible (1.85mm spacer is included to allow fitting of 9 or 10 speed cassette.)

Price is £175 posted via Hermes.

For an extra £25 I can include a brand new 11-28T Ultegra cassette (11spd)

Collect in person if you want. I am based in Lutterworth, Leicestershire.

View attachment 453206 IMG_1094 by PJDOWN, on Flickr

Are these carbon wheels?

ozboz

Guru
Bugger !
I looked at these wheels on Vanilla bikes, also some Campagnolo , in the end I ordered some hand built 105 ‘s on Monday from Spa Cycles, ,
I’ll keep my eye on thread anyway ,

OP
OP
peterdowning

peterdowning

Veteran
Offers in excess of £175 will be seriously considered :-)

OP
OP
peterdowning

peterdowning

Veteran
That's me! :-)

I hadn't said I was open to offers so I wanted to set expectations accordingly. I'm a nice person though so if they haven't gone in a few weeks, I may reconsider. Or I may just keep them as spares. They are rather nice and I don't need to sell them....

Top Bottom