SOLD. Brooks B17 black leather saddle (barely used)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grayrider

Regular
Won't go far enough back on my bike to work for me. Only ridden sufficiently to establish that (ie hardly at all). Disappointed not to be able to use it but so it goes. Will throw in nearly full little tub of Proofide.
£55 incl. postage.

Last edited:
Did you try a Velo Orange Grand Cru seat post ? I had the same problem with a Brooks team pro and the grand cru managed to get it far enough back .

Paul

OP
OP
grayrider

grayrider

Regular
Thanks for the advice Paul. My existing post has a reasonable amount of setback... not sure who much the difference would be (don't know what the measurement of mine is to compare). Just got a new saddle so if that doesn't work out I'll maybe look into it (assuming Brooks hasn't sold in the meantime).

OP
OP
grayrider

grayrider

Regular
Uphill, I'm really sorry to mess you around, but I've seen someone about a bike fit today and he reckons I might not need my seat as far back as previously advised, hence when I have the session it's worth seeing if I can use the Brooks after all, so I'm going to do that. I imagine you won't want to hang around for it on my account, but if you do want to know the outcome (session likely to be in a couple of weeks or so) if you give me a contact I can let you know. Again, I'm sorry but seems daft to sell it without knowing if it would actually do me...

Spartak