SOLD: Cannondale CAAD10 105, size 56..£600

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oiljam

Active...ish Member
Up for sale is my hardly used Cannondale CAAD10 105, size 56. It hasn't been used for 2 years and just sits in a spare bedroom. It's in excellent condition and never ventured out in wet conditions. If you were to look at it you wouldn't be disappointed in its condition. Probably done about 500 miles on it.

I bought it new in 2013, they are terrific bikes (it feels fast) and have a stunning aluminium frame that competes easily with carbon and probably betters some of the lower end carbon frames. Full Shimano 105 which is a dream to use, RS10 wheels, Prologo saddle, carbon forks....all as standard. I still pick this bike up and wonder if I'm doing the right thing selling it. They were £1,399 new and I put on 105 SPD pedals (included).

http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/catego...-105-12-45526/

Price is £700 for collection or I'll meet up near the Wakefield area. Message me if interested or need more info, photos. Reduced to £650.....£600

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Cannondales come up large don't they ? What height are you if you don't mind me asking ?

OP
OP
oiljam

oiljam

Active...ish Member
Still for sale. This great bike needs riding again this summer!

I tried a CAAD12 for size at LBS and a 54 frame leaves enough clearance stand over height and has plenty of adjustment to set up but a 56 was a tad close to the nads stand over. My Genesis is a 56 so it looks like they come up big. Real shame because I live the cannondale lime green and looked at the CAAD12 dura ace because I didn't like the 105 black

Top Bottom