SOLD Garmin edge 800 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dim

Yes, well the right and proper thing to have done would have been to offer it first to the person that first showed an interest.

I don't know why I've got to write all of this down but you could have sent me a quick message before you replied to favourite boy's message. Since I've been sat here waiting for you to reply, you'd soon have had your answer and you could have then told favourite boy that you were sorry, but it had just been sold.

Nothing had been finalised sale wise because you hadn't bothered to upload the images that you promised me, or even to tell me that you didn't have time to upload them.

Assuming that you're over about the age of about nine, you should really know all of this.

whats done is done .... move on now.... it was not meant to be yours .... buy elsewhere and stop being bitter

r04DiE

300km a week through London on a road bike.
whats done is done .... move on now.... it was not meant to be yours .... buy elsewhere and stop being bitter
Who are you, his Dad?

Cubist

Still wavin'
Thread closed. Points have been made, but there are no hard and fast rules on selling, so short of outright dishonesty you'll have to leave private interactions to personal conscience.

Note however that the rules ask you to state whether the item is advertised for sale elsewhere.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom