SOLD (honest)Amazing & awesome jersey and shorts (for big time riders only) strong look......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Polocini

Veteran
This is the kit for a special rider. Tanned shaved legs? Do you have several different skin lotions you apply after showering? Do you use a special hair product? Do you ride with 80mm deep section wheels in all weathers? Aero bike? Only ride sram red or dura ace? Love of fluro? Cant walk past a mirror without having a look? white shoes? mirror shades? Is Mario Cippollini your hero? do you like to drape a jumper over your shoulders? loafers with no socks?

Are you basically just too cool for most people? Then this is the kit for you! Ideally you will be Italian but I'm sure the right rider can carry this look off anywhere.

PICS: https://www.flickr.com/photos/163044361@N04/albums/72157709230259596

Size medium ale shorts and jersey. Worn once.

PRICE: open to any sensible or stupid offer or swaps. Cost about 120 euros new. NO IT REALLY EFFIN DID.

Cheers
AL

p.s: this is what happens when you drink and ride. When your Mrs says dares you to buy a kit like this. I live in Lancashire. I don't have panache.

T4tomo

Guru
I quite like the really bright Ale designs, but that Cammo one is truly awful. What we're you thinking of? :okay:

OP
OP
Polocini

Polocini

Veteran
I'd just hit 99.7km/h down Ventoux into bedoin and was a bit hyper. The sun was scorching. We watched Nibali do a great ride and win the giro in the local bar. I'd sent a pic of the kit in the shop window to my mrs saying i'd bought it (as a joke) and she bet me I hadn't. Oh, and I'd drank five chouffes.

T4tomo - basically you just don't have the panache to carry off this kit. :laugh:

AL

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
I'd just hit 99.7km/h down Ventoux into bedoin and was a bit hyper. The sun was scorching. We watched Nibali do a great ride and win the giro in the local bar. I'd sent a pic of the kit in the shop window to my mrs saying i'd bought it (as a joke) and she bet me I hadn't. Oh, and I'd drank five chouffes.

T4tomo - basically you just don't have the panache to carry off this kit. :laugh:

AL
One of my favourite beers.

OP
OP
Polocini

Polocini

Veteran
Just to sweeten the deal. I could throw in these and a black pair plus case and lenses.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmEvCcSL

You know it makes sense :laugh:

AL

OP
OP
Polocini

Polocini

Veteran
I think ale just do the one size. It's not medium for mainland Europe and a bigger one for the UK. Plus if it's a bit tight no one will notice as the camoflague will er, camoflage you.

AL

J1888

Über Member
Cracking kit that, sadly despite being 6’1 and fairly slim, my Ale bibs are XXL, so I think medium will be far too small for me

OP
OP
Polocini

Polocini

Veteran
I put this on ebay for £45 and it sold within an hour. I didn't even need to consider any offers it went straight away for the buy it now. So if you live in the Ruislip area there's a new top rider in town.

Cheers
AL

U

User6179

I put this on ebay for £45 and it sold within an hour. I didn't even need to consider any offers it went straight away for the buy it now. So if you live in the Ruislip area there's a new top rider in town.

Cheers
AL

You just need that one nutter, surprised it never sold on here...…...

Top Bottom