[SOLD] - hope vision 1 led - new - colour black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thanos

I have a brand new hope vision 1 (colour black) for sale.
£60 shipped (w/o tracking) in the uk is the price I have in mind at the moment.

The item is indeed new - as in NEVER been used, NEVER been assembled on a bike sitting in its black and green box, with its £71 tag on..

If interested or have questions send me a message.. selling due to unfortunate circumstance.

Heck If i cant sell the darn think Ill use it as a flash light biggrin.gif

I don't want to piss on your chips, but you can buy it brand new with free shipping, 12 months guarantee and in a choice of colours for not much more HERE or HERE or HERE

Can you not send it back for a refund being brand new?

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I don't want to piss on your chips, but you can buy it brand new with free shipping, 12 months guarantee and in a choice of colours for not much more HERE or HERE or HERE

Can you not send it back for a refund being brand new?

The first source is out of stock so you can't buy one from them at the moment.

The second source is 20% more.

The last source is 25% more.

Overall, it seems like a fair price.

Finally, how would you feel if other folk 'pissed on your chips' for anything that you posted up for sale?

As always, caveat emptor.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
I think it's a decent price for a new still boxed item.

I've got a black one, really good light.

Fair enough, maybe I should have PM'd him as opposed to posting a reply.

As for the price, each to their own I guess. Personally I'd pay the 20% everytime for the peace of mind of a full manufacturers warranty.

Still query why not just return it for a refund?

Good luck with the sale anyway :thumbsup:

PS: if I hadn't posted the first reply this would have disappeared down the list never to be seen again, as every reply so far has only been in response to mine. So at least I've kept it on page one for you :whistle:

Davidc

Guru
FWIW I bought a 9 month old and used for a season one (OK it's blue) for £60 - no postage, though if it fails I'll just go round and kick the door down! That was £9 less than I could find a new one at the time.

Good light and I don't regret spending the money at all.

I wouldn't worry too much about warranty, it's a Hope! Their customer service is second to none IME. I've used the vision one for a while and swear by it.......plus, there's very little to actually go wrong.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I wouldn't worry too much about warranty, it's a Hope! Their customer service is second to none IME. I've used the vision one for a while and swear by it.......plus, there's very little to actually go wrong.
But not in mine. I sent one back - and I've not got a response despite a follow-up e-mail. Phoning got me an answer (faulty circuit board) but conversations with two bike shops suggest that customer service at Hope is not entirely reliable

It is a very good light when it works, though.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I'd buy it for £60, but I've got 2 already :biggrin:.

PS found customer service at Hope top notch. Emailed them about the rubber inserts for the clamp - mine were getting old - they just posted out new ones FOC. Had mine 2.5 years now.

OP
OP
thanos

thanos

one aspect i love about cycle chat.. incredibly diverse crowd, but deep down kind hearted (great ops too).
starting up this forum was immensely helpful as well...

id hold on to the light, its that I figured if I gather enough supplementary cash to maybe consider buying a decent used bike after losing the other one and riding a junker for the longest time.

regardless - i do appreciate all feedback wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom