SOLD Ortlieb Front Roller Classic (pair) and SOLD Carradice Super C Handlebar bag

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ridgeback Roller

Über Member
Ortlieb QL2.1 Front Roller classic panniers 12.5 litre capacity (each) in orange and black.
Having a bit of a rationalisation of my various luggage options, so can't see me using these again.
They are very good condition, only used on 2 tours. Complete with shoulder straps.
£45 posted to a standard UK postal address.

Also Carradice Super C Handlebar bag , Klick fix fittings plus under bag light fitting. Again very good condition, only used on same 2 tours. Slight abrasion to the netting pockets either side caused by 'washing line' STI gear cables.
£40 posted to a standard UK postal address. SOLD.
(I'll take and post some photos later) - Done

Last edited:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
They look brand spanking new. If i didn't already have a pair I'd have them off you, but since one pair will last a lifetime there's no point even grabbing them for spare. Absolute bargain at £45 inc P&P

OP
OP
Ridgeback Roller

Ridgeback Roller

Über Member
Yes, they're in very good condition. Only used for a France end to end tour and a week in Wales. I don't have a bike with fork mounting capability anymore and prefer the rear 20L pair for day to day use, shopping etc so these simply don't get used.

Top Bottom