***Sold***ROSE Multistreet 4 Touring/Treking/Adventure Bicycle - Unused 2015 Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rockster57

***SOLD***

This is the first of two bikes I'm putting up for sale. I had grand plans for both so it’s with mixed emotions I'm letting these go. I’ve finally had to face up to the fact that the luxury of time I was striving for just isn’t happening.

This one you see here is the MultiStreet 4 Touring/Trekking/Adventure Bike from German manufacturer, ROSE. It has a smart brushed aluminium finish with blue/black highlights and grey decals.

I specced it for long distance touring as will be seen from the full details that follow.

The frame is 6013/T6 aluminium with internal cable routing and is fitted with carbon forks and a carbon seat post.

Seat tube 59cm (centre BB to top of tube) or 54cm (centre BB to centre top tube)
Top tube length 58cm centre to centre
Head tube 20.5cm
Stand over height is 84.5cm at mid-point.

The 26/36/48T triple chainset is Shimano Deore XT and the cassette is 10-speed, (11-32T) Shimano HG81-10 SLX, a wide range ideal for touring. The chain itself is Shimano HG-X

Up front is a 57cm overall width ROSE Rizer Bar with Ergon GP Comfort grips and held in a height adjustable Ritchey stem.

Shifters and brake levers are all Shimano Deore XT.

The front and rear Shimano Deore XT hydraulic discs will easily cope with all your kit and luggage for that big trip.

Both front are rear derailleurs are also Shimano Deore XT so precise gear changes are assured.

Headset is Full Speed Ahead > gravity SX Pro

The saddle is a Fizik Manganese Rondin Life gel seat and pedals are Shimano Deore XT SPD M780

The wheels are Mavic 719 rims laced to Shimano Deore XT hubs. They are kept in place by Shimano Deore XT skewers. Tyres are the well regarded puncture resistant Schwalbe Marathon Supreme, 32 622 (28x1.25-700x32C)

Lighting is taken care of by the excellent Supernova K730 front light and a Toplight Line Plus rear. They are powered by a Shimano Deore XT front dynamo hub.

Other anciliaries include a Hebie side stand, SKS guards, bell, Tubus Fly Evo rear rack and a bottle cage (there are additional mounts present for a second cage).

All documentation such as owners manual and component information/data sheets are present and correct and contained within the original canvas zipped pouch. The original purchase receipts from the manufacturers are in my name and address and are available for inspection.

I bought this bike new in 2015 and had it shipped across from Germany but have never used it as any close inspection will verify. I’ve kept it indoors in my house in dry storage ever since I bought it. It’s been ridden less than 100m (that’s metres NOT miles) and that was simply to check brake operation and that all gears index correctly before sale.

There is a tiny blemish on the finish of the head tube as indicated on one of the photographs and an even smaller one on the other side. This is how the bike arrived from ROSE. These marks are not really noticeable except on close inspection. Other than that this is a quality machine in absolutely pristine condition as you would expect of an unused and carefully stored bicycle.

I’m wanting £900 £825 as it stands or for £1000 £900 I will include a second set of wheels. These are ROSE CR1900 CNC sidewall deep rims with Schwalbe Marathon Supreme 32 622 (28x1.25-700x32C) tyres, Continental inner tubes, Shimano Deore XT discs and ROSE skewers. I added all this to my original order because I wanted to be able to quickly drop out the touring wheels and mudguards and slot these straight in to create a cool looking fitness/training bike to ride in my preparation for the big plans which never happened!!! Please note, all these extra bits are also all brand new, unused and in fact still in their original packaging. If required I can build the spare wheels up for the purchaser. Original cost of all the wheel components was £320.87 (2015 prices). Not a bad addition for an extra £100 £75! (The original cost of the whole package was £1800.24)

I would prefer a safe distance collection from the BD15 area of West Yorkshire please as I don’t have any suitable packaging to send a bike by courier and wouldn’t want to risk that anyway. Payment by cash or bank transfer on collection please.

If you would like more information or further photos please drop me a message. I am also happy if you just wish to come for a no obligation viewing (under covid friendly conditions).

Thank you,

Peter

ps. please watch out for a rather nice carbon road bike that will be listed in the next day or two.

Forget I ever mentioned the carbon road bike. It's......***SOLD*** ;)

IMG_5565.JPG
IMG_5567.JPG 558205

Last edited:
That's a nice bike. I'll have a word with the boss but much as I'd like it I don't think she'll let me buy it.😠
Good luck with the sale.

OP
OP
Rockster57

Rockster57

That's a nice bike. I'll have a word with the boss but much as I'd like it I don't think she'll let me buy it.😠
Good luck with the sale.

Whatever she says Oldworld, thank you for your interest and kind comments.

(NB. Post edited to show reduced asking price).

Kbrook

Veteran
I keep looking at this bike as I already own 2 Rose bikes, I've seen this on here and Ebay and to be honest I can't believe it's not sold.I keep looking away from it as I'm really struggling to justify it and I'm not sure what I'd use it for. You are not that far away from me as well which makes it even more tempting, but for now I'm going to look away again. Lovely bike though and surely a good buy for someone. Not going to look again, well not today anyway!

Top Bottom