[SOLD] Tacx Satori turbo trainer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
Tacx Satori turbo trainer.

Comes with:
The rear resistance unit and frame
Axle for roadbike, quick release
Front wheel support
Mat
Handlebar mounted resistance adjuster.

Not had much use, works perfect. Mat is a little dirty as its been stored on the shed.

Looking for £65 cash, collection only from Pendeford, Wolverhampton.

IMG_1506.JPG

IMG_1507.JPG

IMG_1508.JPG

IMG_1510.JPG

IMG_1511.JPG

Jamesp

Hi Paul, I’m new here so not sure how to message privately, but I am very interested in your turbo trainer and can pick it up on the weekend

OP
OP
PaulSecteur

PaulSecteur

Hi @James,

I think you have to have reached a certain amount of posts to be able to PM, I think Its about 25.

Im in Pendeford, about a mile from M54 Junction 2, where bouts you from - I may be able to get it dropped off.

Jamesp

Hi @James,

I think you have to have reached a certain amount of posts to be able to PM, I think Its about 25.

Im in Pendeford, about a mile from M54 Junction 2, where bouts you from - I may be able to get it dropped off.
I’m from Oxfordshire area, so I doubt you’ll want to drop it off, but I am willing to travel 👍

OP
OP
PaulSecteur

PaulSecteur

@Jamesp That being the case, If you could commit to an estimated time window I could meet you at the birmingham business park (Postcode - B37 7YU) which will save you 25 miles each way, and some of the crappiest motorway in the UK.

Jamesp

@Jamesp That being the case, If you could commit to an estimated time window I could meet you at the birmingham business park (Postcode - B37 7YU) which will save you 25 miles each way, and some of the crappiest motorway in the UK.
Thank you, that would be perfect, I can be there on Saturday between 10-10.30 am

OP
OP
PaulSecteur

PaulSecteur

Thats sounds like a plan!

That postcode will take you to Fujitsu, my old work. Instead of turning right into fujitsu, turn left, over the traffic round about, then right on the next, and right again will take you to a car park, highlighted in orange. Most car parks are owned by companys but this one is open to the public.

I will be in a silver VW, last reg numbers YUJ. 34595703-AC0A-4C92-9C97-0A3647B49AA6_1_105_c.jpeg

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
@Jamesp - I have the same type of turbo trainer, donated to me by my kindly cousin when he upgraded to a 'smart' one. They are pretty good.

A warning though... because the front and rear wheels are raised slightly, you are slightly further from the floor than you expect to be. I did my first hard tt session, went to dismount afterwards, and planted my left foot in thin air causing me topple sideways! :eek: Fortunately, I had the tt in my bedroom and I landed safely on my bed...

I recommend putting something either side of the tt to stand on when mounting/dismounting. It only needs to be about 2-3 inches thick.

Jamesp

@Jamesp - I have the same type of turbo trainer, donated to me by my kindly cousin when he upgraded to a 'smart' one. They are pretty good.

A warning though... because the front and rear wheels are raised slightly, you are slightly further from the floor than you expect to be. I did my first hard tt session, went to dismount afterwards, and planted my left foot in thin air causing me topple sideways! :eek: Fortunately, I had the tt in my bedroom and I landed safely on my bed...

I recommend putting something either side of the tt to stand on when mounting/dismounting. It only needs to be about 2-3 inches thick.
Thanks for letting me know 👍

carlosfandangus

Über Member
Me too, I have a small wooden stool now, one thing I have done is removed the resistance device, its easy to do if you want, just a few allen bolts in the roller/magnet unit, it then defaults to high resistance, I then use the gears to add/subtract resistance, I could not fit mine on the bars securely enough to use the lever properly, a good trainer though and a good price with the extras too

Top Bottom