Sold the car o{}o

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Johnny Thin

It's worth checking the spec though, the original Xtracycle will take 3 25kg sacks (of sand, cement etc), one in each side pocket - if you can pedal such a weight. I've regularly brought 2 at a time back from Wickes on it. The 'open' design of the side pockets means you can strap virtually anything in, bags of soil, rubble, whatever. It's a lot more than a glorified shopping trolley.

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
mickle said:
We have two in the fleet if you are anywhere near York. The concept seems to have evolved, quite a few companies are making one piece framed versions rather than bolt on kits. Like this;

http://www.konaworld.com/08_ute_w.htm

You know some times you see something and think "I REALLY want that?....":tongue: (OK, some may consider me sick and twisted:tongue:)

Might have to make do with getting another trailer (first):tongue:

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
BentMikey said:
As nice as those look, I think I prefer the Burrows 8-Freight. It's quite a bit more expensive, but it's also a better quality bike.

:ohmy::ohmy:€800 makes that one too expensive for my pocket right now:sad::tongue:

LOGAN 5

I don't have a car now. Sold my small van 2 years ago as I wasn't using it. Sold the motorbike for the same reason. Now it's just my bikes, the bus and the train. We have a car club available where I live so would use that if needed but haven't so far. Supermarket is 30 yards away which is fantastic....so no need to have a car for shopping.

Top Bottom