SOLD: TRICE Q recumbent trike with huge number of upgrades

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
web-q-leigh03.jpg

I'm going to be reluctantly putting my Trice Q up for sale. I considered it before as I wasn't using it much, but couldn't bring myself to do it. However, I'm going to be moving more centrally, and won't have anywhere to store it.

I'll be putting it on eBay next week when I have a chance to take more up-to-date photos showing front suspension, etc, but enquiries welcome in the meantime. Test rides available in Wickford, Essex.

Check out the link below for full details. eBay listing will start at £900 and I'd expect it to go for £1200-1300. (Please don't ask me the total amount invested in it – you don't want to see a grown man cry.)
http://www.benlovejoy.com/cycle/trice/

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
[Tries hard to look away]

A lovely trike :wub:, @Trikeman and I hope you find a good new owner who will take it on its next set of adventure tours. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
CopperBrompton

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
Now sold to Cosmicbike, who may need an upgrade to his username. :-)

Sad to see it go – we've done a lot of happy miles together – but it has sat unused for too long, and has gone to a good home.

Ben

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Thanks for this morning Ben, at least we didn't get too wet on the test ride. I'm leaning towards 'Cosmictrike' at the moment, though I will continue to ride my upwrongs for the time being, so we shall see...

Top Bottom