[SOLD] Universal Stowaway 3 folding bike, £10, Dewsbury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Universal Folding bike, 20" wheels in purple. Has only been used a few times, probably only about 50 miles covered in total. Ideal for storing under the stairs or on a boat for occasional use. It's spent much of its' life in the boot of my car as emergency transport!
DSCF1297.JPG Has a few marks on the paint and rust marks due to storage. 3 speed Sturmey Archer gears, Velo white saddle.
It does need some attention though; the gears need adjusting and the rear brake is stuck. Hence the low start price. I just don't have the time to fix it (there's threads on here how to adjust the gears) and SWMBO's complaining I've too many bikes. Why I'm not sure; I've only got 5. ^_^
Asking £10 only.
Collection from WF12 Dewsbury, West Yorkshire; off the M1 J. 40 or M62 J28, near Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield and Huddersfield.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Five! you're clearly deprived, I should post you one of mine.

Still, that's going to make a fine pub bike for someone.

OP
OP
DCLane

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Five! you're clearly deprived, I should post you one of mine.

Still, that's going to make a fine pub bike for someone.

Unfortunately I've got one storage space where I can fit 3 in. We're looking at an alternative but that's it for now.

Mind you, SWMBO has gone from thinking 1 bike's enough to 3 (main road, winter road, MTB) so there's progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom