Sold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Velochris

Über Member
Used for about 20 miles. Pedals only, no cleats.

£22

Price includes postage within the UK, which will be deducted if collected (Blackburn, Lancashire).

Attachments

• DSC_1040.JPG
    DSC_1040.JPG
    137.3 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_1041.JPG
    DSC_1041.JPG
    174.8 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_1042.JPG
    DSC_1042.JPG
    167.4 KB · Views: 6
Whereabouts in Blackburn?
Anywhere near Belmont/AbbeyVillage?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Hmm, I was thinking that the price was a bit high because I have paid under £20 for new M520s in the past but I just checked and the new price is much higher now so £22 looks pretty reasonable!

If nobody else has got in before me then I'll take them. :okay:

Kbrook

Veteran
Hmm, I was thinking that the price was a bit high because I have paid under £20 for new M520s in the past but I just checked and the new price is much higher now so £22 looks pretty reasonable!

If nobody else has got in before me then I'll take them. :okay:
Those were the days, I bought some with cleats for £16.99 a couple of years back. I checked last week and they were nearer £40

ColinJ

Those were the days, I bought some with cleats for £16.99 a couple of years back. I checked last week and they were nearer £40
Yes, that was my reaction at first so I was astonished to see how much they cost now.

I need these pedals for a current bike, but I will be getting a second mountain bike at some point and will probably need another pair for that. (My cousin is donating the bike but I imagine that he will have taken the pedals off before I get hold of it.)

Steve T

Veteran
Boardman SPD's are still £24 in Halfrauds if you can find stock 10% of with BC membership...

ColinJ

So, I have saved some money and will be getting better pedals! :okay:

They are in the post now. I did think about cycling over there to get them but that would have been the longest ride that I've done for over a year and I have got lazy! :laugh:

ColinJ

Excellent service from Chris and Royal Mail. Cheery postie handed over the parcel an hour ago and the pedals are exactly as described above. :smile:

I'm going to put these good-as-new pedals on my best bike and swap the current used M520s to a bike I am building to take to Devon in the summer.

Top Bottom