solely commuters?

Do you only commute by bike?

• yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davidtq

Ben Lovejoy said:
I'm curious that some say they view their bike only as transport, yet they hang out on a cycling forum.

I mean, trains and planes are just transport to me. I use 'em 'cos they get me there, but I don't post on train or plane forums ...

Ben

Well posting on a cycling forum has replaced posting on car forums in my commuting by car days...

Cycle commuting is something of a dark art and many of us commuter only types first came to cycling forums looking for the solution to problems we were having... These places are a veritable gold mine for those just starting.

Thanks to these forums I completely changed the way I set up saddle heights and bars and brakes etc, Ive went to a road bike instead of a hybrid, Ive got myself a helmetcam and share videos of my experiences with others, Ive completely altered my cycling methods and improved my personal safety no end.

It may only be "transport" but its life and death on a bike, and it has a huge impact on your whole life, its good to socialize with others who share some of the same challenges.

davidtq said:
Well posting on a cycling forum has replaced posting on car forums in my commuting by car days...

Cycle commuting is something of a dark art and many of us commuter only types first came to cycling forums looking for the solution to problems we were having... These places are a veritable gold mine for those just starting.

Thanks to these forums I completely changed the way I set up saddle heights and bars and brakes etc, Ive went to a road bike instead of a hybrid, Ive got myself a helmetcam and share videos of my experiences with others, Ive completely altered my cycling methods and improved my personal safety no end.

It may only be "transport" but its life and death on a bike, and it has a huge impact on your whole life, its good to socialize with others who share some of the same challenges.

+1

Top Bottom