Some members on here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
G

Greedo

User3143 said:
What a load of bollox, another egotistical fiddle thread started by the boy who just wants to be loved. Boring beyond watching paint dry, the grass growing, trying to fold a piece of paper in half more then seven times.

Did your mother not teach you. If you have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all!!!

I'm so boring that you read every thread I post , and take time to post on them :smile:

Norm

Greedo said:
Did your mother not teach you. If you have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all!!!
Now that is fecking priceless from the person who started the thread with this post...

Greedo said:
You really need to get a life!!!

See when you go through threads and read through them there is some amount of moaning and hatred from some of the same people all the time no matter the subject.

You really need to lighten up. Doesn't matter what's posted or by who, the amount of negativity regarding the reaction is verging on hatred by some. There is this high and mighty attitude from the same people over and over again that everything is wrong or shite not the right way. It's actually tedious. All I can say is god help your families and work colleagues and friends but I doubt you have many.

This is just an observation while waiting on Mrs Greedo getting ready before heading out and is nothing to do with any thread I've started so it's in no way a flounce or anything. Think you know I don't care what is people think. It's just a general observation on pretty much any thread you click on.

Shaun once told me in a PM when he was kicking my arse about something I posted that he wanted the cafe to be a family friendly, fun place where any potential new members would be happy to join. If I was a potential new member and looked through the posts I'd say bugger that! What a miserable bunch on there.

So, you know who you are! LIGHTEN UP FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right I'm off. Have a good one everyone

Arch

Married to Night Train
chap said:
:thumbsup:
Noooooooo!

Oi Greedo! You keep your grubby mitts off my lovely unsullied Arch!

Hang on, when did this happen?:ohmy: I don't remember compiling the present list, let alone the frock!

I'm afraid unsullied isn't really accurate - used, but still saleable is more like it....:smile:

Auntie Helen said:
Let's have a pic of Longers then so we can judge...

2ep09vl.jpg

Last Autumn, on the CycleChat 'Where's Bonj?' tour to Sheffield.

iLB - Andy is Mark's 'date' in this photo... :rolleyes:

wafflycat

Aperitif said:
2ep09vl.jpg

Last Autumn, on the CycleChat 'Where's Bonj?' tour to Sheffield.

iLB - Andy is Mark's 'date' in this photo... :hugs:

Handsome chappies! :rolleyes:

Top Bottom