Some members on here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

snapper_37 said:
Actually, your cockroach thing probably winds people up more. What is it?

It's the evil weevil which operates Greedo's brain...

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
rich p said:
Perhaps if we stopped posting on the thread it would drop off into page 2 and TC might never find it!

Too late he cries, in mock surprise, but I get what you were doing there pal, in both directions, so just gone over the name RichP, in the little black book, again, and again, and again.

To be fair I was also trying to give young Darkstar a gentle nudge, but maybe he needs a short, sharp, shock, perhaps involving an image of a cyclist and a packet of crisps:evil:

In the interests of even handedness I should also note that Longers is quite 'hot' as well.

snapper_37 said:
Actually, your cockroach thing probably winds people up more. What is it?

It's not a cockroach it's a mini fly thingy...anyway if it's that bad do a poll and if people say I should get rid of it I will.:wahhey:

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
hackbike 666 said:
It's not a cockroach it's a mini fly thingy...anyway if it's that bad do a poll and if people say I should get rid of it I will.:biggrin:

Why should you? It's your avatar, your choice.

Unless you want to go all 'Greedo' and drama it up. :wahhey:

Greedo said:
No I want to keep it up top so she does. I've no idea what she looks like but have always had visions of her being quite hot for some reason. :wahhey:

I have 'photos' - and they complement the inner beauty Greedo...a photo alone will leave you longing...

rich or MacB on the other hand...how many copies would you like? :biggrin: (These are both 'hairbrushed' photos - on the grounds that at least one of them has some hair to fluff up).:sad:

MacB said:
Too late he cries, in mock surprise, but I get what you were doing there pal, in both directions, so just gone over the name RichP, in the little black book, again, and again, and again.

To be fair I was also trying to give young Darkstar a gentle nudge, but maybe he needs a short, sharp, shock, perhaps involving an image of a cyclist and a packet of crisps:evil:

In the interests of even handedness I should also note that Longers is quite 'hot' as well.

Yes, agree Al - he's a real 'pin-up' cyclist person who looks good on it...(ba$^&3d) :wahhey:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
snapper_37 said:
Nah it's not a joke thread at all. It's Greedo's chance of winding folks up and then coming back with the 'oohh look at you lot taking me seriously when I'm just having a laugh blah blah, I've got a business meeting to go to blah blah and I saw this waitress and blah blah and I read NUTS blah blah hee hee' post.

It's a shame really because a lot of Greedo's OP and posts are cracking and brighten up CC. Sadly, this one, IMO, is shoot.

Well I guess I just read it differently then...

@Hackbike... I like the fly thingy.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
I'm curious - where is the photo of Greedo, since he seems to have a lot to say about a lot of other people's visage?

He must be a right catch and probably sniffing Armani's arse to be able to comment so much on other folk's looks.

Top Bottom