Some members on here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Greedo said:
not_this_shit_again.jpeg

The opening post was real. It was a serious observation. Pick virtually any thread and there are people having a go about anything or everything. Someone says something like "I really like XYZ" and then the same folk time and time again pounce on it with negativity and snide remarks all the time. They never say anything positive. If they say they don't like it then you're an arse for saying you do.

I posted the bait and Gordon Brown pictures this morning after reading what was said last night when I was out to give the thread a different slant to see the reaction, I knew it would. Could have bet my life on it. I did it on purpose.

You really are way off the mark with regards to me though Mac. I am not seeking any kind of love, approval or affection from anyone, certainly not from anyone on here. I don't know any of you. I certainly don't employ anyone either on the premise that they shower me with praise and glory and laugh at my every comment. Quite the opposite as I wouldn't have much of a business if I didn't employ people with the skills I don't and don't challenge my decisions.

I also have a good rapport with various members on here though and have mentioned umpteen times if anyone is ever in Glasgow give me a shout and I'll take you for a beer. You'll meet the real me. Not from typed words on a forum as they are always taken the wrong way when you don't know someone personally

All joking aside though. It is astounding that someone can call me a prick and no one says a word given that the terms and conditions say that abusiveness will not be tolerated, but me saying some need to lighten up has caused mayhem.

I also think you'll find I have posted very little if not no posts whatsoever about my personal life in the way I used to since you all had a go at me in January. A fact Mac you seem to not see at all. Seems I'm not allowed to have changed in your eyes

I do stand by my OP that people on here take things too seriously.

what was that you posted about how easy it was to get people to bite again?

potsy

Rambler
MacB said:
what was that you posted about how easy it was to get people to bite again?
Does this mean your original comment was a 'joke'too:wacko: Help I can't keep up with who's joking and who's being serious:biggrin:

darkstar

I sometimes visit the sportsnetwork rugby forums, the level of animosity between Saints and saracens fans has been boiling over for months now. These boards are positively saintly in comparison!

MacB

darkstar said:
I sometimes visit the sportsnetwork rugby forums, the level of animosity between Saints and saracens fans has been boiling over for months now. These boards are positively saintly in comparison!

yep this place is benign and you actually get some quality insults at times. Nothing wrong with other forums but there's a limit to the humour value in escalating obscenities/threats.

I've enjoyed your work on the BP thread, especially thinking TC was a bloke, but there are easier ways to suicide:blush:. She's actually quite 'hot' but you'd probably lose your balls for telling her that:biggrin:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
MacB said:
yep this place is benign and you actually get some quality insults at times. Nothing wrong with other forums but there's a limit to the humour value in escalating obscenities/threats.

I've enjoyed your work on the BP thread, especially thinking TC was a bloke, but there are easier ways to suicide:blush:. She's actually quite 'hot' but you'd probably lose your balls for telling her that;)

:troll::ohmy: You unreconstructed b*stard. There's no need for those sort of sexist comments. If TC wanted people to know how 'hot' she is then she wouldn't have a pig as an avatar. Good God man, standards are dropping quicker than Greedo drops names:wacko:

MacB

rich p said:
:wahhey::ohmy: You unreconstructed b*stard. There's no need for those sort of sexist comments. If TC wanted people to know how 'hot' she is then she wouldn't have a pig as an avatar. Good God man, standards are dropping quicker than Greedo drops names:wacko:

True, maybe I was just being brave and figuring, Greedo thread so no chance of TC reading it:biggrin: But I do regularly drop my standards, christ I speak to you don't I:evil:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
MacB said:
True, maybe I was just being brave and figuring, Greedo thread so no chance of TC reading it:biggrin: But I do regularly drop my standards, christ I speak to you don't I:evil:

Perhaps if we stopped posting on the thread it would drop off into page 2 and TC might never find it!

OP
OP
G

Greedo

rich p said:
Perhaps if we stopped posting on the thread it would drop off into page 2 and TC might never find it!

No I want to keep it up top so she does. I've no idea what she looks like but have always had visions of her being quite hot for some reason. :wahhey:

OP
OP
G

Greedo

theclaud said:
Cheeky sods. I miss nothing. Is that "quite" in the American sense or the British?

ha ha ha ha. I like the fact you seen this.

Can you post a pic of yourself for us??? Go on!!!

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Greedo said:
ha ha ha ha. I like the fact you seen this.

Can you post a pic of yourself for us??? Go on!!!

Of course I've seen it - I'm doing my Sauron thing. Besides, I hang on Rich's every word. And no, absolutely not.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Fab Foodie said:
Well I thought so from the off...

Nah it's not a joke thread at all. It's Greedo's chance of winding folks up and then coming back with the 'oohh look at you lot taking me seriously when I'm just having a laugh blah blah, I've got a business meeting to go to blah blah and I saw this waitress and blah blah and I read NUTS blah blah hee hee' post.

It's a shame really because a lot of Greedo's OP and posts are cracking and brighten up CC. Sadly, this one, IMO, is shoot.

Top Bottom