Some members on here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrRidley

Cubist said:
So what was all the crap about earlier, and what sort of tone are you showing here?

I agree with longers. You posted a deliberately inflamatory post, you appeared to take offence at Arch's reply, she went to bed upset, and now, if I didn't know that you were several hundred miles away from Oldham I'd have thought you were trying to pick a fight with longers.

You don't need to openly abuse people to upset them. I've met both longers and Arch, and am defending their right to take offence at your shite. They are both really nice people, and they at least don't have to play up to some dire Weegie stereotype

I would like it to be known that not all us Weegies are like Greedo, but having said that he doesn't half know how to wind you lot up, come on you must have seen it a mile off, he puts in a post and everyone jumps down his throat, if you don't like the guy just ignore his often shite ramblings, he must have nothing else to do but post on here and hang (pose) about Merchant city :biggrin:

darkstar

Baah this thread was quite funny origionally, until Greedo branded it as a joke, get a backbone! Stand up to what you say.

OP
OP
G

Greedo

MacB said:
Not really, it was the usual guff:-

Greedo still confused as to why he's not the life & soul, starts yet another 'probing' thread, leaving the normal get out clause of, he's just having a laugh and it's everyone elses problem for not getting him. He's really a nice guy and he's a great laugh, he knows coz everyone he pays tells him so! He's one of lifes winners, his inner equilibrium is legendary, so he seeks constant reaffirmation of this winner status from others. But CC seems to be a bit of a bugbear for him, it's not responding as it should.

This is a real challenge for an Alpha Donkey, the guy just wants to be loved on his own terms.

not_this_shit_again.jpeg

The opening post was real. It was a serious observation. Pick virtually any thread and there are people having a go about anything or everything. Someone says something like "I really like XYZ" and then the same folk time and time again pounce on it with negativity and snide remarks all the time. They never say anything positive. If they say they don't like it then you're an arse for saying you do.

I posted the bait and Gordon Brown pictures this morning after reading what was said last night when I was out to give the thread a different slant to see the reaction, I knew it would. Could have bet my life on it. I did it on purpose.

You really are way off the mark with regards to me though Mac. I am not seeking any kind of love, approval or affection from anyone, certainly not from anyone on here. I don't know any of you. I certainly don't employ anyone either on the premise that they shower me with praise and glory and laugh at my every comment. Quite the opposite as I wouldn't have much of a business if I didn't employ people with the skills I don't and don't challenge my decisions.

I also have a good rapport with various members on here though and have mentioned umpteen times if anyone is ever in Glasgow give me a shout and I'll take you for a beer. You'll meet the real me. Not from typed words on a forum as they are always taken the wrong way when you don't know someone personally

All joking aside though. It is astounding that someone can call me a prick and no one says a word given that the terms and conditions say that abusiveness will not be tolerated, but me saying some need to lighten up has caused mayhem.

I also think you'll find I have posted very little if not no posts whatsoever about my personal life in the way I used to since you all had a go at me in January. A fact Mac you seem to not see at all. Seems I'm not allowed to have changed in your eyes

I do stand by my OP that people on here take things too seriously.

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Cubist;1251237][QUOTE=bhoyjim said:
The stereotype that Greedo would portray is dire, not Weegies in general;)

I usually do ignore his shite, but his post to longers was nothing short of menacing. Greedo wasn't trying to be funny when he posted that.

So out of the blue someone who hasn't posted on the thread previously pops up and calls you a prick is acceptable in your eyes?????????

He bottled it, tried to retract it but it was too late as I saw it.

The double standards on here are laughable!!!

TVC

Now I've lost track Greedo, which bit is serious and which bit is a joke? or are they interchangeable. - just an observation.:troll:

For the record I do find some of your stuff amusing, but then I don't often snap at a dangling maggot. Generally in fact, if I smell a whiff of alcohol in a post I tend to just sit back and smirk.

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Greedo said:
I also think you'll find I have posted very little if not no posts whatsoever about my personal life in the way I used to since you all had a go at me in January. A fact Mac you seem to not see at all. Seems I'm not aloud to have changed in your eyes.
You've changed so much that you haven't been banned for a whole two weeks!

Cubist

Still wavin'
Greedo;1251241][QUOTE=Cubist said:
So out of the blue someone who hasn't posted on the thread previously pops up and calls you a prick is acceptable in your eyes?????????

A different perspective would be that he remembered his manners, thought better of it, and used the edit to remove the comment. You on the other hand are now using the captured quote as evidence of your supposed "victim" status. That is failing to impress I'm afraid, together with all your other "See I didn't really mean it, so now everyone is picking on me! How unfair is that?"

Diddums.

OP
OP
G

Greedo

The Velvet Curtain said:
Now I've lost track Greedo, which bit is serious and which bit is a joke? or are they interchangeable. - just an observation.:troll:

For the record I do find some of your stuff amusing, but then I don't often snap at a dangling maggot. Generally in fact, if I smell a whiff of alcohol in a post I tend to just sit back and smirk.

The only serious bits were the opening post and the bit about it seems okay for someone to call me a prick and expected me not to react as not one person has mentioned that. Also MacB's observation of me which despite his obvious hatred of me still seems to love to take time to comment on my character and personality based on threads and posts by me which are 99% of the time by my own admission utter nonsense ;)

longers

Legendary Member
Greedo said:

I over reacted and typed exactly what I was thinking at the time. Then yes I did change it as it's not acceptable.
I'd expect to get grief for saying that to anyone on here.

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Baggy said:
You've changed so much that you haven't been banned for a whole two weeks!

That's got absolutley nothing to do with me getting banned. He was mentioning post I had made about me personally. The posts I was banned for a picture I posted, nothing about me :troll:

Top Bottom