Some members on here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ashtrayhead

Über Member
Mad Doug Biker said:
Yes, I know, it's a bit like text speak, I HATE it!!
It may save time on writing, but it then takes be about 3 times longer than usual just to desypher and read the damn thing!

By the way, WTF? means

'What The Flip?'

Or something like that.

Monday, Tuesday, WTF,

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Quite a few this time it seems!:biggrin:

istockphoto_5909939-albacore-tuna-taking-the-bait.jpg

Even Gordon found it funny

71316535.jpg

Norm

Arch said:
I'm sure he'll pop up later nice as pie, and say it was all a big joke, just like he always does. Meanwhile, he can insult anyone he fancies and then claim they are lacking the sense of humour.
Score one for Arch and her crystal balls. :biggrin:

OP
OP
G

Greedo

longers said:
If you think that was funny then you're a prick.

Or am I joking?

Matter of time before you showed up. Oh and I read your original post before you shat yourself and edited it. Nice guy you eh!

Despite my wind ups I've never came out and abused someone.!!

Renard

Some people are just miserable bastards its true but this forum is just a reflection of society at large. Thing is though Greedo, people could find you tiresome too. I personally think that you go on about how perfect your life is and how beautiful your wife is a bit too much. To have posted all that stuff in your original post and then pass it off as a joke the next day is a bit embarrassing.

No offence intended. Sorry.

longers

Legendary Member
Greedo said:
Matter of time before you showed up

At least you know how I feel.

I thought it wasn't funny, if it had been genuine then fair enough.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Greedo said:
Matter of time before you showed up. Oh and I read your original post before you shat yourself and edited it. Nice guy you eh!

Despite my wind ups I've never came out and abused someone.!!

So what was all the crap about earlier, and what sort of tone are you showing here?

I agree with longers. You posted a deliberately inflamatory post, you appeared to take offence at Arch's reply, she went to bed upset, and now, if I didn't know that you were several hundred miles away from Oldham I'd have thought you were trying to pick a fight with longers.

You don't need to openly abuse people to upset them. I've met both longers and Arch, and am defending their right to take offence at your shite. They are both really nice people, and they at least don't have to play up to some dire Weegie stereotype by pissing people off, all in the name of misdirected "humour".

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Moodyman said:
Have I just missed a fight?

Damn! I always arrive too late.

Not really, it was the usual guff:-

Greedo still confused as to why he's not the life & soul, starts yet another 'probing' thread, leaving the normal get out clause of, he's just having a laugh and it's everyone elses problem for not getting him. He's really a nice guy and he's a great laugh, he knows coz everyone he pays tells him so! He's one of lifes winners, his inner equilibrium is legendary, so he seeks constant reaffirmation of this winner status from others. But CC seems to be a bit of a bugbear for him, it's not responding as it should.

This is a real challenge for an Alpha Donkey, the guy just wants to be loved on his own terms.

Moodyman

Legendary Member
Greedo still confused as to why he's not the life & soul

Is Greedo a He? Yuck. Up to now, I had her (him) as the prettiest forum member.

Top Bottom