Some members on here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Paulus said:
This is not like you Arch, normally you're more reasoned and mellow.:rofl:

Yeah, until someone pokes me just once too often.

I'm sure he'll pop up later nice as pie, and say it was all a big joke, just like he always does. Meanwhile, he can insult anyone he fancies and then claim they are lacking the sense of humour.

And calling people tedious is the pot calling the kettle black, to my mind....

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
vic_bob_handbags.jpg

Arch

Married to Night Train
I wonder what proportion of timebombs actually tick, especially since the advent of digital timers....

darkstar

Arch said:
I wonder what proportion of timebombs actually tick, especially since the advent of digital timers....
Poor banter. We can at east make this thread a joke, not take it too seriously! Jeez

Arch

Married to Night Train
darkstar said:
Poor banter. We can at east make this thread a joke, not take it too seriously! Jeez

That was me trying not to be serious....

Sod it. I'm off to bed, I have to be up early tomorrow to go out riding with real, very nice, folk from the forum.

potsy

Rambler
Arch said:

Sod it. I'm off to bed, I have to be up early tomorrow to go out riding with real, very nice, folk from the forum.
Are you running off before Greedo gets back?;)

darkstar

Arch said:

Woops, sorry just didn't look like it! Sorry if i came across as not 'real' and not 'very nice' ;)

Arch

Married to Night Train
darkstar said:
Woops, sorry just didn't look like it! Sorry if i came across as not 'real' and not 'very nice' ;)

No, no, I didn't mean you at all... I just meant that my experience of fellow forummers is of nice people, not at all tedious, or anything like Greedo described. Oh dear, I really should just shut up, eh?

Not running off Potsy - I really have to be up to get a 7.30 train to Hull...

Noodley

This thread reminds me of 'a boy' and 'a girl' from primary school who are 'not nice' to each other...

c'mon Arch extend the (flava) beans on toast invite to greedo...;)

Top Bottom