Some members on here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
MacB said:
and that's where the difference lies, I can admire and envy TC's good looks, but I sneakily hate Longers for his:biggrin:

Oh - it's only a passing phase Al. When you get older, you'll realise that you haven't got the qualities that you thought you would take with you into later life...including secret envy.. :wacko:

I'm secretly jealous of topcat Dave. Every time a penny goes on a stamp - he gets a new bike! :smile:

Noodley

snapper_37 said:
I'm curious - where is the photo of Greedo, since he seems to have a lot to say about a lot of other people's visage?

He must be a right catch and probably sniffing Armani's arse to be able to comment so much on other folk's looks.

I remember seeing a picture he posted just before Christmas. He did look quite sexy and had a wee glint in his eye.

Debian

User3143 said:
What a load of bollox, another egotistical fiddle thread started by the boy who just wants to be loved. Boring beyond watching paint dry, the grass growing, trying to fold a piece of paper in half more then seven times.

Blimey!

For once, I find myself agreeing with User3143! :biggrin:

Mark_Robson

User3143 said:
Greedo's posts on this thread are laced with contradictions. I do laugh at how he posts an inflamtory op and then says it was all a big wind up and then has go at people who tell the truth and call him a prick

As humour goes that lies somewhere in between the lame dead sarcasm and the ''Why did the chicken cross the road?'' joke.
Agreed, but he got a hell of a bite. :biggrin:

Shaun

Founder
Nothing wrong with saying how you feel, but please tone down the language and refrain from personal insults.

Oh, and to avoid ambiguity - that's directed at EVERYONE!!!! :biggrin:

Thanks,
Shaun

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
User3143 said:
Why did the chicken cross the road?

'cos it saw Magnatom coming and wanted to get on YouTube!

Top Bottom