Some members on here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
are seriously nice cool people.* And the kind of people I want around me in my best times and my worst. :thumbsup:

I thank you, people of the forum for being around, being funny,open, honest decent human beings .

:smile::girl::wacko::girl::smile::girl::smile::girl::smile::girl::girl::girl::girl::girl:

*should read most of you, actually.

ps...anyone got a bottle opener....I seem to have mislaid mine...:biggrin:

montage

God Almighty
thanks

OP
OP
badkitty

badkitty

A Fiddler of ill repute
Gerry Attrick said:
Wow.....I'm not sure if I'm included, but what a refreshing change from the usual bickering. Thanks Badkitty.

Of course it includes you...you're as much a part of this place as anyone.

If it was as bad as some say, then we wouldn't keep coming back for more, would we?

Cyclechat is a good place. So there. :smile:

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
badkitty said:
I thank you, people of the forum for being around, being funny,open, honest decent human beings .

:smile::girl::wacko::girl::smile::girl::smile::girl::smile::girl::girl::girl::girl::girl:

*should read most of you, actually.

So go on then, who isn't funny, open, honest and decent?

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Yellow Fang said:
So go on then, who isn't funny, open, honest and decent?

MacB's a bit of a shifty character...

:smile:

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
MacB is currently trying to transfer music CDs onto his PC with the intent of putting them on his MP3. After a couple of hours he has managed zero success:blush:

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Aperitif said:
It's an age thing Al :smile:

have already called on the kids and no use:angry: I can get the CD to 'rip' but can't seem to get it to save into my library. It just stays in the D:drive and, if I eject cd, then it's no longer on computer....I think:blush:

Top Bottom