Some 'people' make me ashamed to be the same species...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Disgusting.

young Ed

Veteran
WTF is wrong with some people? they aren't hum, i'm pretty sure!
they should be punished in law somehow, just i'm not sure there is any law on it or any punishment for it :sad:
Cheers Ed

No doubt someone will be on shortly to excuse their shameful behaviour saying '' but they have nothing else to do, there's nothing for them, it's the only way they can express themselves''
Actually nobody will say that. Must be weird getting annoyed at people who don't exist. Of course someone might look at the causes of why people are like that and you'll probably get into a fevered hysteria and think they're excusing it.

Actually nobody will say that. Must be weird getting annoyed at people who don't exist. Of course someone might look at the causes of why people are like that and you'll probably get into a fevered hysteria and think they're excusing it.
Actually that was a bit nobbish of me to type that. Thanks for pointing that out. :cheers:

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
I only needed to read the thread title to know what you were talking about. I am sickened by this.

Ganymede

Veteran
Sadly, I had to click the link to narrow it down. There's too much else it could have been.
Yes I thought it might be a second post about that bloke knocking the teenager down and his wife leaping out of the car to tell him she wasn't going to do anything about it as she was in a hurry and didn't want her children upset by the blood.

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite
Yes I thought it might be a second post about that bloke knocking the teenager down and his wife leaping out of the car to tell him she wasn't going to do anything about it as she was in a hurry and didn't want her children upset by the blood.

I hadn't heard that one. Another one to add to the list... :sad:

Top Bottom