Some times I'm lost for words

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Yes it has been posted and yes it's nuts.

Comments section:

'what happens if he starts jumping red lights?' - Beryl in Bedfordshire

'he hasn't even paid road tax' - Frank in Norfolk

'Should have lights on' - Gill in Cornwall

'How irresponsible, neither of them are wearing helmets' - Ruth in Yorkshire

'Should be in the blooming cycle path, my taxes have paid for the cycle lanes to be put there, the least they could do is use it' - Bert in Shropshire

sorry, couldn't help myself.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Yesterday my colleague in Lagos saw a motorcycle taxi bloke with a monkey riding in front of him. His camera wasn't ready unfortunately.

D

Deleted member 26715

So they are not prosecuting the driver for using a mobile phone whilst driving, no favouritism there then.

Alan...

Ron-da-Valli

It's a bleedin' miracle!
I thought this sounded dodgy...my Dad could only manage a half shovel full....
We were so poor we couldn't afford the scaffolding!! ( Cue Monty Python "Yorkshiremen sketch!")

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Must have been a very slow news day... if people are going to get uppity then surely anyone walking along with a toddler on their shoulders could trip on the pavement and launch the toddler into the brick wall or onto the kerb edge or into the path of a passing car or lorry. Do you ban having fun.... are we to prosecute people because of perceived risk?

I wouldn't have ridden my bike with either of my 2 on my shoulders... I'd never have thought of it to be honest but it's a free country to say and do what we like for now.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
That used to be a common site on my route to drop my child off at school. One day a week I would see a guy cycling past the school entrance - somewhere on CC there is a photo of it. Just past the school was a short steep hill followed immediately by a blind bend.

One memorable occasion when it was icy he ended up skidding up onto the pavement nearly hitting me, and I stupidly instinctively apologised to him rather than telling him quite how thick I thought he was!

Davidsw8

How's this for parental responsibility... Sat on the top deck of the bus last night, stopped just before Elephant & Castle roundabout to go northbound. 7pm, so rush hour is easing just slightly.

I see various people attempting to cross the 2 lane road in front of the bus I'm on (not behind, where there's no massive bus obscuring your view of oncoming traffic) to get to the central reservation. Several people give up as there's too much traffic and go to use one of the 2 nearby crossings... One guy with an infant asleep on his shoulders stands in front of the bus, in the very middle of the 2 lanes! Our bus needs to move off but this guy stand his ground and stops us from moving and then edges forward to make the 2nd lane of traffic stop to let him over.

Never mind police, they need Social Services patrolling that neighbourhood!

Top Bottom