somebody tried to kill me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rowan 46

Über Member
A bit of a dramatic title but that's how it felt. I was in the middle of the lane preparing to turn right, checked my shoulder and there was a car about 30 yards back I stuok my arm out and moved to the centre line ready to enter the right filter. The next thing I know the car is on the wrong side of the road slows down level with me and starts herding me across the road back to a line of parked cars, I was so busy watching the car coming towards me i didn't notice the parked car until I hit it, The driver then drove off leaving me on the floor with a broken front wheel and a sore neck. didn't get the number as i was a bit shaken. Is this a new escalation of driver terrorism or just a one off?

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Ouch, hope you fix quickly. Unfortunately you have come across one of the, thankfully rare, daffodils that can be found on the roads.

classic33

Leg End Member
Sad to say, its seen as fun by some in cars. Nowt new and unless you have the registration I doubt the police will even be interested in hearing you tell them about it.

Get yourself checked, then the bike.

Edited to add, get the neck and head checked as soon as possible.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Sad to say, its seen as fun by some in cars. Nowt new and unless you have the registration I doubt the police will even be interested in hearing you tell them about it.

Get yourself checked, then the bike.

Edited to add, get the neck and head checked as soon as possible.
Sad but true, nobbers think it's funny. :cursing:

Drago

Legendary Member
Absolutely, report it then file the complaint with the MIB.

classic33

Leg End Member
Report it though.
Had a similar sort of incident a few years ago. Passengers leaned out and caught hold of the frame going round this. Driver had come up my right-hand side, roundabout where the second of three, in the same lane, white vehicle is on the right-hand(lower) side.

Driver didn't hang around after I'd hit the front seat passenger. Top left is the police station car park.

OP
OP
rowan 46

rowan 46

Über Member
[QUOTE 4750863, member: 9609"]I am reading that as he came alongside of your right then forced you over to the left as he tried to get back onto his side of the road. ?

Do you think it was on purpose or was he just lost and clueless ? type of car, age of driver ?[/QUOTE]
I think it was on purpose as he slowed down as he came along side

OP
OP
rowan 46

rowan 46

Über Member
Sadly there are a lot of twunts out there on the roads, in their hefty metal boxes that they use as a bully-boy weapon. Glad you are alive to tell us about it. Have you had your neck checked out?
This happened monday night it was better by yesterday Today I got a new front wheel for the bike and trued up the back wheel a bit. I have no idea how the back wheel happened

Top Bottom