somebody tried to kill me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Had a similar sort of incident a few years ago. Passengers leaned out and caught hold of the frame going round this. Driver had come up my right-hand side, roundabout where the second of three, in the same lane, white vehicle is on the right-hand(lower) side.

Driver didn't hang around after I'd hit the front seat passenger. Top left is the police station car park.

Strewth, some nutters out there. SPD cleats along the cars paintwork cools their enthusiasm for such stupidity.

Last edited:

Jody

Stubborn git
[QUOTE 4750863, member: 9609"]Do you think it was on purpose or was he just lost and clueless ? type of car, age of driver ?[/QUOTE]

Old driver in a Nissan must be clueless but a young driver in an Audi is guilty as charged :whistle:

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Nasty - but thankfully rare I hope. Glad you are feeling better & have reported it in case someone can put 2 & 2 together in a police station somewhere ?

al78

Guru
Strewth, some nutters out there. SPD cleats along the cars paintwork cools their enthusiasm for such stupidity.

I would have thought that would enrage them even more. Not a good idea I don't think if you like your teeth where nature intended.

classic33

Leg End Member
I would have thought that would enrage them even more. Not a good idea I don't think if you like your teeth where nature intended.
They'd have had to stop first!

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
I have had that happen, though not, I think, maliciously. I held my ground, they bottled out.

Top Bottom