Someone give me a kick up the backside

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

'atta gel!!

OP
OP
louise

louise

I know I am reserecting an an old thread but I thought I would let you know that my unconfirmed marks (they still have to go to the external examiner) were 50 for module 1 and 60 for module 2 :biggrin: quite pleased with that was a bit disapointed with my 50 but after a chat with my friend I think just having got this far after all I have gone through this winter is quite an achievement :biggrin: without even passing them.

So thats one third of my graduate diploma in counselling skills achieved:wahhey:

louise said:
I know I am reserecting an an old thread but I thought I would let you know that my unconfirmed marks (they still have to go to the external examiner) were 50 for module 1 and 60 for module 2 :biggrin: quite pleased with that was a bit disapointed with my 50 but after a chat with my friend I think just having got this far after all I have gone through this winter is quite an achievement :biggrin: without even passing them.

So thats one third of my graduate diploma in counselling skills achieved:wahhey:

Feel free to talk about it louise - just let it all out...

:biggrin:
Well done!

Top Bottom