Someone give me a kick up the backside

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

louise

I have two essays to complete for my graduate diploma by Friday (they have to be in the post Thursday morning) and I can not get motivated to get down to studying I keep putting it off and off. :biggrin::sad:

Please, please someone kick me a massive kick up the a@@e to get me motivated

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
What are the essays on?

TVC

No computer 'till you've done your homework - now get on with it, and then tidy your room. Don't make me have to tell you again!

OP
OP
louise

louise

First one

critically analyse the work of Albert Ellis, Carl Rodgers, Sigmund Freud and Gerard Egan and consider whose theories provided the best one to underpin my practice then critically reflect on what you have learnt from the essay

Second One basically same as the above but this on focuses on grief and berevement and the work Gerard Egan, Dr Murray Parkes, William Worden and Charles Gerkin

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Just get 'em done. You only have to do them once.

Can we take away your nice new avatar until you've finished them? (virtual solutions :biggrin:).

TVC

Rhythm Thief said:
Just do what I did for the whole of my 5 year academic career. Do them both in one all night session the night before they're due in.:biggrin:

That about sums up my University career.

Young Un

Will1985 said:
and instead I spend all my time on here!

Same - its just taken me two hours to write just one and a half pages:blush: Did come on cyclechat between every question though which didn't help. Also had to ask around on msn to find out where in the text book the information was.

Kovu

Über Member
I had an exam today, been revising for it and I ended up just switching the computer off and plugging myself into my MP3 player.

Top Bottom