Someone likes my videos..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
gaz

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
redddraggon said:
Lol, I can see your point of view in the videos, being a cyclist and all, but this dude does make you look like a complete looney! Can't say I've watched any of your videos, but I might have to look them up. It's so comedic, all that swearing and the funny voice you use!

Do you really scream "OI", "VIDEO CAMERA" and the number plate so much?

I say OI! to get attention. and video camera to point it out when someone has done something really stupid and risked my life. Obviously with the editing most of it is taken out of context.

661-Pete said:
That 'Daisy' seems to have some issue with you swearing at 'woman with kids'. Well, I suppose a lot of us have done that, on the odd occasion.
I don't think i've ever sworn to someone on one of my videos (someone can easily correct me if i'm wrong(on second thoughts there was one the other day where someone nearly rammed me)). I've definitely sworn at them but under my breath, which can be picked up by the mic.

Obviously any videos with cars driving dangerous involve me reading out number plates, but how many cars overtake me on each commute? hundreds? i might say video camera once or twice a week to someone that needs reminding that what they are doing is being recorded.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Hmm.. breach of copyright, a personal attack and deformation of character. I'd say they should be reported for those three alone. Its not like they're sympathisers to a road safety cause. ;)

downfader said:
Hmm.. breach of copyright, a personal attack and deformation of character. I'd say they should be reported for those three alone. Its not like they're sympathisers to a road safety cause. ;)

No,they are taking the p155 and being nasty...and also hateful to cyclists which is worrying.

We don't need motorists out there who hate cyclists as this may be a negative point towards how they behave towards them out on the road.

IMHO

OP
OP
gaz

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
downfader said:

I reported it to youtube for copyright abuse.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
gaz said:
I reported it to youtube for copyright abuse.

Would be interesting to hear what Youtube's response is, if they give one... having seen the amount of copyright infringement already on there.

OI OI OI we are the cyclechat mob.

Bond

Haha, quality. I do like your vids though gaz, shows how many nobs are allowed to drive cars.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Jeeze - and I thought cycling was supposed to relax you? How long before the stress of all those nasty encounters outweighs the health benefits and you fall over with a heart attack?

Maybe you and your bike should go for for a nice relaxing holiday in the country?

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Globalti said:
Jeeze - and I thought cycling was supposed to relax you? How long before the stress of all those nasty encounters outweighs the health benefits and you fall over with a heart attack?

Maybe you and your bike should go for for a nice relaxing holiday in the country?

+1

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'm starting to wonder if you're very unlucky or I ride cautiously and consciously to avoid trouble?

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
rich p said:
I'm starting to wonder if you're very unlucky or I ride cautiously and consciously to avoid trouble?

Something I've said about before and I think is worth mentioning here again. Different cities seem to have different sets of behaviours for road users. So London will present a different cycling experience to Brighton, and Brighton to Southampton.

People often cite Amsterdam as a cycling utopia and forget it is the psychology of the road user that contributes greatly.

Top Bottom