Somerset Cycle Ride,like the Larndan ones.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The Devon contingent (well, me and Baggy) might well be up for a bit of that...

User76 said:
Well that would be great as well. You do realise if you turn up dressed like that it could turn into Deliverance in some of the villages don't you? Especially Burtle:ohmy:

Have a look into the train times, if you will be coming by train of course, and we can arrange accordingly.

It's begun......................................;)
Yes yes, I dress like this all the time...:biggrin:

Train possibly but more likely by car at that time. Or biodiesel van if we rope Andy Gates in.

surfgurl

Count me in, it's half term so I am about. Highbridge is my local station so I can meet and greet people off the train. There is also parking at Highbridge station if people are driving.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I'm at a wedding the day before - (in Monmouth) so it might depend on how I felt in the morning.... though I don't think its a late thing. As above what sort of distance/speed.

johnnyh

Veteran
as a newish type to this lark and running round on a Giant Boulder and not a road bike, would I be shunned as a leper or tolerated as a fool? :smile:

Could I suggest a slightly later kick-off, say 11am from Highbridge station?

There's a train that gets Baggy and m'self in at 10.39 and doesn't necessitate us getting up at stupid o'clock. We don't do early....

Er, up to you really Mr Maggot. I take it Mrs M and the little Maggots aren't transportable? Baggy and I will do our heroic best, but we have a long and ignoble history of failing to get out of bed in time for things...

Top Bottom