Somerset Cycle Ride,like the Larndan ones.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peanut

how many is that then for the Somerset Levels ride ?

I know I just bumped it cos it took me 10 mins to find it !

I'll try and be there. I might even get the train over the night before and B&B it.

User76 said:
Now theres the answer Chuffy. Why don't you guys, RT and anyone else who may be interested get a B&B for the saturday? If we really wanted to test out your hangover theory, I don't mind trying to sort you all out one in Cheddar (but I'm not paying!!!), I know of a couple of pubs.............:biggrin:
We have an elderly and ailing cat who can't be left alone (we've not been away from home together overnight for nearly two years...) otherwise it would be a possibility.

Mind you, we might not have that problem come the date of the ride...:smile:

Speck

Oldest Teenager In Town
Who's driving the Broom Wagon
bike.gif

peanut

Ok you lot listen up . :biggrin:

There is a CC ride through the beautiful Somerset Levels later this month organised by our very own Maggot.

So all yooose that are attending take two steps forward ..........moovit moovit...

Attending :-
1. Maggot
2. Peanut
3. Chuffy & Baggy
4. Rhythm Thief
5. Iainj837
6. Johnnyh ?
7. Surfgurl
8. summerdays
9. mickle
10. radger
11. Speck

johnnyh

Veteran
ok, I am looking less than likely at the moment due to a family occassion. Only polite to say now, although if anything changes I shall be there.

peanut

thats a shame. keep you penciled in for now ;)

blimey if there are any more light pencils I'll be out there on my own with a load of ghosts!;)

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I'm still slightly dependant on how I feel after the wedding the day before... but the aim is to be there... assuming I don't get to bed too late or drunk (remembering I have to get an early train to get there!!!).

cyclenic

If that goes well, how bout a devon ride, as there seems to be a few of us down ere.

and chuffy, can you recomend me any good rides? but more west of exeter if you can.

Top Bottom