Sore to pee

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Sunny Portrush
Oops, havent been online for a few days, too busy cycling and not suffering down below. As I said in the original post, it only happens occasionally but mainly on much longer runs.

And I`m 52 btw. First pic shows the bike, second one kinda shows where the saddle is compared to my body-ish lol
A1.jpg
DSC_0367.JPG

postman

Legendary Member
Oops, havent been online for a few days, too busy cycling and not suffering down below. As I said in the original post, it only happens occasionally but mainly on much longer runs.

And I`m 52 btw. First pic shows the bike, second one kinda shows where the saddle is compared to my body-ish lol View attachment 465286 View attachment 465289

Saddle seems a good height.Mine is way up in the sky.34 inside leg.But i would like to offer some advice on a dietary problem.Get some more cake inside you,i can see your ribs.^_^

Globalti

Legendary Member
Well the bike looks smashing in the first pic although if it was mine I'd raise the nose of the saddle by a degree or two, exactly as ColinJ predicts above. That wouldn't necessarily increase pressure on your waterworks, it might rotate your pelvis back a little so that the saddle was cupping your ischeal bones, which would take more weight.

In the second pic though somebody has encumbered that nice-looking bike with a couple of bottles with non-matching tops and a couple of small bags, one in a really weird position on the top tube. Can only assume that's where you keep the choccies, gas canister, condoms, dog tazer, phone or whatever you can't fit in your jersey pockets!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sunny Portrush
Well the bike looks smashing in the first pic although if it was mine I'd raise the nose of the saddle by a degree or two, exactly as ColinJ predicts above. That wouldn't necessarily increase pressure on your waterworks, it might rotate your pelvis back a little so that the saddle was cupping your ischeal bones, which would take more weight.

In the second pic though somebody has encumbered that nice-looking bike with a couple of bottles with non-matching tops and a couple of small bags, one in a really weird position on the top tube. Can only assume that's where you keep the choccies, gas canister, condoms, dog tazer, phone or whatever you can't fit in your jersey pockets!

In my defence, it was on a sportive I was doing and I found the bigger bag at a feed station with a load of equipment inside it. It was too big to put in my pockets so I put it on the top tube so I could hand it in when I got back.

And although the bottle tops don`t match, the juice in the bottle matches ;)

Top Bottom