FNRttC Southend Ride Friday 23rd March 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nick Saddlesore

Über Member
If we get to Maldon early I'll offer a few loops up Market Hill.

Tim Hall

Bum. I'm busy that weekend. But I've entered all the others into my diary so I will get to go on a few this year.

Shout out for the new Friday's website, which I don't think has been mentioned on CC https://fridaynightride.wixsite.com/fnrttc

Maldon looks interesting - that's a new (to me at least) destination. I'm already planning my SMRbtH
Ooh, New! Shiny! website. Click More. Click The Basics. The Magenta Mercian is mine. I'd hazard a guess that the Titanium bike next to it is @User10571 's and the Kaffenback is Tim The Rocket Scientist's (the huge panniers containing all the tools you'll ever need and more are a clue).

Am I right?

Tim Hall

Do you recognise the venue, complete with NO BIKES signs? (I don't, btw but that's no surprise as I'm terribly unobservant)
Well Watson, on the door in the background it says "Mermaid Villas". Google says there is (are?) Mermaid Villas in Whitstable, but I don't recall them. I'm pretty sure every time I've parked in Whitstable it's been either under the Beach Cafe or attached to the sea wall. It's turning into a two pipe problem.

Trickedem

Guru
Ooh, New! Shiny! website. Click More. Click The Basics. The Magenta Mercian is mine. I'd hazard a guess that the Titanium bike next to it is @User10571 's and the Kaffenback is Tim The Rocket Scientist's (the huge panniers containing all the tools you'll ever need and more are a clue).

Am I right?
I think you are. I'd suggest you even took the picture!

U

User10571

Am I right?
You're right about the titanium bike, not so right about the Planet X - unless I'm mistaken TimO's one is / was coffe coloured. Also unconvinced that this is Whitstable - I don't think I've ever seen such bike unfriendly railings in Whitstable....

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
You're right about the titanium bike, not so right about the Planet X - unless I'm mistaken TimO's one is / was coffe coloured. Also unconvinced that this is Whitstable - I don't think I've ever seen such bike unfriendly railings in Whitstable....

'tis Tim's RED

Tim Hall

Deffo Whitstable. Leastways it's in my album entitled FNRTTC Whitstable from June 2013 (with an addition allegedly from 2011 for some reason). Here's a link.

U

User10571

Deffo Whitstable. Leastways it's in my album entitled FNRTTC Whitstable from June 2013 (with an addition allegedly from 2011 for some reason). Here's a link.
Hmmmmmm ....... not convinced - I do remember our making a deliberate decision tol flagrantly disregard the No Bikes signs - just not sure it was Whitstable.
Also the dragon weathervane. Not convinced that's whizzy bell.
Brighton?
Bognor?

Top Bottom