How do you eat yours?

• Twirl it.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Cut it.

• Have it made by Francis Ford Coppola.

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
Pete, how do you do yours as presumably it's made with vegittibles?

Pete

longers said:
Pete, how do you do yours as presumably it's made with vegittibles?
I was having a little joke you see. Spag Bol is by default made with meat*, so it's not on our menu. So I can describe my manner of eating the stuff any way I like.

We often do spaghetti with continental lentil sauce, but we don't call it "Spag Bol". We just say spaghetti-with-lentils. Basically you're talking about frying up onions, garlic, tomatoes, celery, (pre-cooked) lentils, mushrooms, paprika, basil, oregano, salt & pepper, that sort of thing. Spoon the sauce over the pasta and sprinkle with plenty of parmesan. A quick'n'easy meal that fills your belly and tastes delicious. And is eaten properly in a civilised manner....:sad:

*as like as not, if you order it in a backstreet Trattoria anywhere between Padua and Palermo - horsemeat. Or is this another urban myth?

I've always wanted to try sucking it through a straw to see if it was possible. When I was young my brother dared me to just gulp it down off the plate, for which I received a swift clout round the ear from my mum (my brother was well impressed).
Nowadays I just twirl it round my fork, but I still try and see how much I can pile on! B)

Top Bottom