Specialized 2014 Bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Something I have been pondering is Roubaix SL4 or Tarmac SL4 not S-Works though my pocket couldn't take it.

Visit a concept store, they can let you have the bikes for a weekend for a small fee which is discounted if you buy a bike. Get a real feel for the bikes :thumbsup: they might have to request the bike from specialized as the test fleet is shared among all the stores, but its well worth doing.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Even ianrauk jnr is a Spesh fanboy
View attachment 27952

Not got him clipped in yet?

Peteaud

Veteran
I was in a concept store yesterday and even though its far above my level the Venge i dribbled over was stunning.

It was miles better than the Giant store i went to as well (nothing against giant)

mark st1

Plastic Manc
With my winning personality stunning good looks fantastic football team perfect family 2 jobs to die for amazing selection of bikes and oozing modesty from every pore. If you added a chisled six pack to that I would be perfect and would have nothing to strive for.

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
With my winning personality stunning good looks fantastic football team perfect family 2 jobs to die for amazing selection of bikes and oozing modesty from every pore. If you added a chisled six pack to that I would be perfect and would have nothing to strive for.

And then Mrs st1 kicked you to wake up....:laugh:

musa

Über Member
Tarmac and roubaix are two different geometries. Roubaix is relaxed upright tarmac is aggressive and more race orientates. Saying that theres a tarmac in store i quite like but not my size but there is a venge but been not too.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I'm LOVING my Roubaix SL3 Comp, which is radically better than my old 2006 Roubaix. Tempted to upgrade to an SL4 next year so why is the '14 SL4 Comp £300 cheaper than the '13 SL3 was? (£2200 vs. £2500)

I'm also seriously impressed with the Campy equipment on my pal's Orbea and am wondering what a Roubaix SL4 with Campagnolo would be like? I guess you'd have to buy the S Works frame and build it yourself? Would my Ksyrium SL wheels take a Campy cassette?

Top Bottom